The Race Port is famous for being an amazingly small and light BOV for turbocharged (replace with supercharged for the supercharger version) competition level engines. Featuring our unique collar design and internal flow structures, it is 50% lighter and 25% smaller than the competition while flowing 330 CFM - making it the highest flowing BOV of it’s type on the market.
- Vacuum fittingsprofiled alloy weld flange, V-band assembly, and Blue Spring Rated -18 to -14 InHg (installed)
- Billet 6000 series aluminium construction
- Quick release v-band collar for ease of installation and removal
- 2.0" Inlet flows over 330 CFM
- MILSPEC hard anodized valve guide and stem
- Hi Temp Silicon Nomex diaphragm
- Positive sealing valve seat
- Twin 1/16"NPT pressure ports for convenient positioning
- Collar secured cap for quick spring changes
- 4inHg to 26inHg activation range
- 5 user configurable corrosion resistant springs available
- Valve position sensor option
- Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
Turbosmart Raceport Blow Off Valve
Our return policy states that if an order is cancelled after payment was made that the buyer will pay up to a 20% restocking fee even if Rampage Fab has not shipped your product. Rampage Fab may assess a larger fee if purchase of material was made to build your product. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
We guarantee our products 100%. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
This is a RACE ONLY Product manufactured and sold for installation on vehicles to be used solely for competition purposes, which, once installed, may never be used, or registered or licensed for use upon a public road or highway. If you install this part on your vehicle and use the vehicle on a public road or highway, you will be considered in violation of the Clean Air Act and personally subject to a civil penalty.